AF-424 & AF-524
Dynamic Rotary Seal Double Acting:
The seal AF-424 and AF-524 has been specially designed for sealing of swivel or rotary transmissions.
This double acting sealing system is used in cases of external sealing. It has a particularly versatile range of materials to serve respective applications. If high temp use rod seal.
- Shafts, axels and rotary applications
- Rotary indexing tables
- Rotary connections with swivel movements
- Available for shaft and bore applications
- Notches when changing pressure from side to side the seal will be activate faster
- Low to high pressure
- Low friction and no stick slip at start
- High abrasion resistance
- Simple and small groove design
- Available in material for all shaft sizes up to 1,200.
|Limitations on Use|
|Operating pressure||Up to 40 MPa (400 bar)|
|Velocity||reciprocating to 15 m/s|
|Temperature||-30 to +200 °C (depending on O-ring material and slide ring material)|